There are no browser requirements to complete the form. Any browser works.
Email Address – email of associated logged in account; Organization – organization of logged in account; Insured Name – pre-fills when valid, existing policy number is entered in the prior field; Address – Dropdown pre-fills when valid, existing policy number is entered in the prior field.
Re-fill the field as there is a chance the policy number may have been entered incorrectly. Or there is a chance that your policy number has not been added to our system. If this is the case, please wait one business day to complete the claim report.
Send attachments separately to PropertyClaims@gny.com or directly to your assigned examiner once you get a claim number.
Send attachments separately to PropertyClaims@gny.com.
- The online form automatically removes the attachment(s).
- All other form entries will be retained.
- Users only need to click "Submit Claim" again to finish the submission.
- Don't forget to email the attachment(s) separately to PropertyClaims@gny.com.
- The online form on the GNY Affiliated Broker Portal ensures the highest prioritization and quickest turnaround time of your claim.
- Emergencies should be reported in the same fashion as they are now – phone or hotline where applicable.
A message will appear at the top of the submission page notifying the user that the claim has successfully been submitted.
The user will also receive an email from GNY's Webmaster confirming the claim has been submitted.