Commercial auto insurance is a necessity for companies that use cars, trucks or vans to run their business operations. Accidents occur under the best of circumstances and if a company is not prepared, the financial impact can be devastating.
GNY’s commercial auto insurance covers vehicles owned, leased or rented for business use. A policy protects business assets against a variety of claims.
- Liability – coverage for bodily injury or property damage to others while operating a covered vehicle
- Medical payments – reimbursement for medical expenses incurred by drivers and passengers as the result of a covered accident
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist – pays the insured the amount entitled to for bodily injury or property damage caused by an uninsured or underinsured vehicle owner
- Collision – pays for a covered vehicle’s losses as a result of a collision with another object
- Comprehensive –pays for losses except as a result of a collision
Contact your independent broker to assess your business risk and determine if commercial auto insurance coverage is needed.